Diploma of Youth Work Study Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for Module-CHCCM503C_Strategix - Develop, facilitate and monitor all aspects of case management

+3
Applecat
Jamielee
Meggan
7 posters

Go down

Questions for Module-CHCCM503C_Strategix - Develop, facilitate and monitor all aspects of case management Empty Questions for Module-CHCCM503C_Strategix - Develop, facilitate and monitor all aspects of case management

Post by Meggan Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Here you can ask questions for the module-CHCCM503C_Strategix - Develop, facilitate and monitor all aspects of case management

Meggan
Admin

https://youthworkstudygroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Questions for Module-CHCCM503C_Strategix - Develop, facilitate and monitor all aspects of case management Empty Re: Questions for Module-CHCCM503C_Strategix - Develop, facilitate and monitor all aspects of case management

Post by Jamielee Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:46 am

With the first question, I am assuming we have to search one of those acts online and respond? (Sorry if this a silly question, just making sure I didn't miss something)

Jamielee

Back to top Go down

Questions for Module-CHCCM503C_Strategix - Develop, facilitate and monitor all aspects of case management Empty Re: Questions for Module-CHCCM503C_Strategix - Develop, facilitate and monitor all aspects of case management

Post by Jamielee Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:05 am

And holy, reading the Acts are a bit of a punch in the face. So many words.

Jamielee

Back to top Go down

Post by Applecat Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:02 am

I also thought that Jamielee yes that is right and summarising it too.

Applecat

Back to top Go down

Post by dosdosj18 Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:46 pm

hi only started 2 weeks ago, im stuck.. on ACTIVITY 2 both questions.. I have an idea but? can I get some imput just to make sure its ok thanks

dosdosj18

Back to top Go down

Post by randomme Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:18 am

I am having so much trouble with this question:

Exploring client and stakeholder needs is an integral part of the developing case management plans. Explain how a range of client and stakeholder options can be explored and included in a case management plan.

Does anyone have any ideas please?

randomme

Back to top Go down

Post by Meggan Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:16 pm

I haven't started on that module yet. Hope someone can help you with it though

Meggan
Admin

https://youthworkstudygroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah1992 Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:27 am

i think its asking us to explain the options available for the client and/or their stakeholder when it comes to making their case management plan

im on this question aswell

sarah1992

Back to top Go down

Post by frndos18 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:07 am

hi im having problems with Activity 12 I don't know why? please help thankyou

frndos18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down