Diploma of Youth Work Study Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for Module- HLTHIR404D - Work effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people

+3
Applecat
cherry-rose
Meggan
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Questions for Module- HLTHIR404D - Work effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions for Module- HLTHIR404D - Work effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people

Post by cherry-rose Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:13 am

ahh wait i think maybe the 2 parat of 11 is actually on slide 15 where it talks about "the gaps" if you read the paragraph at the bottom it pretty much has the question word for word Shocked Shocked 

cherry-rose

Back to top Go down

Questions for Module- HLTHIR404D - Work effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people - Page 2 Empty Re: Questions for Module- HLTHIR404D - Work effectively with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people

Post by Meggan Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:31 am

Oh yeah so just put in what is in that bottom paragraph for part 2

Meggan
Admin

https://youthworkstudygroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meggan Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:33 am

actually going to put before that last paragraph what is in that slide to the actual gaps.

Meggan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meggan Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:38 am

Umm I might just put that last paragraph lol. Gah don't know. What are you guys going to do?

Meggan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry-rose Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:11 am

I'm not sure :/ might email Kim

cherry-rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Meggan Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:36 pm

Hey guys. bit stuck on this question. Can I get some help on it?

• How is it possible to ensure that health care, services and programs will ensure improved health outcomes and encourage self-determination and community control? Upload your answer for assessment.

Meggan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cherry-rose Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:52 am

what did u guys put for section 5 activity 15? last question!!! thank god!!!

cherry-rose

Back to top Go down

Post by frndos18 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:15 am

hi stuck on activity 5 help anyone? thanks

frndos18

Back to top Go down

Post by Meggan Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:23 am

Hey Cherry,

How did you go with Activity 15? I am still stuck on Activity 13 and 14.

Hi Frndos18,

What part are you stuck on activity 5?

Meggan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meggan Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:27 am

anyone able to help me with these questions?

Activity 13
• How do you think participation of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in health service delivery can be increased? Support your answer with appropriate research and explanations.

Activity 14
• How is it possible to ensure that health care, services and programs will ensure improved health outcomes and encourage self-determination and community control? Upload your answer for assessment.

Activity 15
• Conduct some research of your own to identify, list and briefly explain the resources that might be utilised to promote and support effective partnerships with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and facilitate accessibility, affordability, accountability, acceptability of appropriate health care and workplace services.

Meggan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kym Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:04 pm

Hi, my name is Kym I see most people have already tackled this module HLTHIR404D but I am really struggling with a number of the questions but the one I am stuck on at the minute is Number 3/1 How might health service organisations go about identifying with the potential impact of cultural factors on service delivery to Aboriginal Torres strait Islander clients? if anyone could help I would appreciate it!

Kym

Back to top Go down

Post by nitty Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:49 am

hi girls i'm half way through this unit also and it has been my hardest one yet I too am stuck on activity 8 question 2, activity 12 question 2, activity 13 and 15 any help with these would be appreciated thanks

nitty

Back to top Go down

Post by ditch Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:56 pm

hey guys im having trouble doing.
Activity 2 and activity 3 questions 1&2

i don't no any good web sites that will help me with some good info please i'm despite need of some help

ditch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2