Diploma of Youth Work Study Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions for Module- HLTHIR403C - Work effectively with culturally diverse clients and co-workers

2 posters

Go down

Questions for Module- HLTHIR403C - Work effectively with culturally diverse clients and co-workers Empty Questions for Module- HLTHIR403C - Work effectively with culturally diverse clients and co-workers

Post by Meggan Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:07 pm

Here you can ask questions about the module- HLTHIR403C - Work effectively with culturally diverse clients and co-workers

Meggan
Admin

https://youthworkstudygroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Questions for Module- HLTHIR403C - Work effectively with culturally diverse clients and co-workers Empty Re: Questions for Module- HLTHIR403C - Work effectively with culturally diverse clients and co-workers

Post by randomme Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:53 am

I am having issues with my presentation. I have read the email sent by Kim over and over but am still having trouble getting right n my head what information I should and should not put in it.

What sort of things did others put in

(project 1)

randomme

Back to top Go down

Questions for Module- HLTHIR403C - Work effectively with culturally diverse clients and co-workers Empty Re: Questions for Module- HLTHIR403C - Work effectively with culturally diverse clients and co-workers

Post by Meggan Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:20 am

Gah I only just read that project. OMG and I thought the questions were hard. I haven't even started on that.

Meggan
Admin

https://youthworkstudygroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by randomme Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:40 am

I found the questions easy, it is the projects that always get me Smile

randomme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down